Quick Brain Nootropic
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
We’ve all heard the term “think fast.” But what does that mean? Well, there are measurable processes in your brain that govern retention, recall and processing—and the right nutrients can support them all.
What Is Quick Brain Nootropic?
A “nootropic” is a nutrient that helps enhance learning, cognition and mental processing speed. Our Quick Brain formula combines three clinically-studied ingredients that promote neural processing speed/fast thinking, memory and concentration: carotenoid-rich marigold extract, standardized gotu kola extract and whole-herb BaCognize® bacopa extract.
An agile mind is necessary for success in work, school and everyday life. Get the competitive edge with Quick Brain Nootropic.
Quick Brain Nootropic Benefits
- Promotes sharper mental alertness and accuracy
- Supports improved learning and retention scores
- Helps encourage faster neural processing speeds
- Once-daily, gluten-free botanical formula
Carotenoids and your Brain
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid compounds found in high concentrations in the macula of your eye. In fact, measuring lutein and zeaxanthin levels in your eye is an excellent indicator of how much of these beneficial nutrients are present in your brain. That’s important because new research indicates these carotenoid compounds encourage quick thinking, memory, and cognitive function.
BACOGNIZE® ULTRA is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
If you've ever wanted to think faster on your feet, you're not alone. Millions of Americans are looking for a way to stay alert, remain focused, learn faster and generally promote their cognitive abilities to better navigate the world around them. These three nutrients have impressive data to support exactly those brain functions.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.