Tranquility is an “End of Day” formula designed to help you unwind, un-plug, and de-stress after a long day.
WHY WOULD I TAKE IT?
Ever feel like your pre-workout is lasting a little too long from your evening workout? Maybe if you had something to take the edge off, you could actually get to sleep on time. This is where Tranquility does the most work, by being designed to bring those energy levels back down so you can get the right amount of sleep you need to properly recover.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Tranquility works mostly by providing the “inhibitory” (as opposed to excitatory) neurotransmitters L-Glycine and GABA. Some of these amino acids and extracts have a “secretagogue” effect in that they can elicit the release of growth hormone from the pituitary. Additionally, Tranquility provides other components like Theanine and Melatonin to reduce stress and promote sleep.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
Advanced users may mix 2 scoops (1 serving) with up to 500ml (~16oz) of water or beverage of choice. New users and those sensitive to sleep aids should start with 1 scoop (1/2 serving), to assess their personal tolerance. Consume 30-60 minutes prior to desired bed time. Tastes best cold. Do not exceed 2 servings (4 scoops) per day.
TOP 5 STUDIES:
- New Therapeutic Strategy for Amino Acid Medicine: Glycine Improves the Quality of Sleep. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1347861319305729
- A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Clinical Study of the Effects of Alpha-s1 Casein Hydrolysate on Sleep Disturbance. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/7/1466
- GABA and l-theanine mixture decreases sleep latency and improves NREM sleep. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13880209.2018.1557698
- Tetrahydropalmatine promotes myoblast differentiation through activation of p38MAPK and MyoD. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X14019354
- Non-cholinergic Effects of Huperzine A: Beyond Inhibition of Acetylcholinesterase. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10571-007-9163-z