5 Day Elderberry Immune
What Is 5 Day Elderberry Immune?
New clinical and pre-clinical research shows that standardized elderberry extract supports your immune system—and we all know zinc and vitamin C promote a healthy immune response. So we developed a berry-flavored tablet that delivers all three in an intense, 5-day regimen designed to call up your body’s immune defenses when you need them most.
Our grandparents were right: elderberry’s reputation to promote immune response is actually supported by new clinical research.
5 Day Elderberry Immune Benefits
- Designed to provide immediate immune response support
- Delivers powerful zinc, vitamin C and standardized elderberry extract
- Provides go-to support when you need it most
Standardized black elderberry extract
Our black elderberry extract is standardized for special anthocyanin compounds. But what does that mean? Think of it as the difference between jelly and preserves. Both taste like the fruit they’re made from, but only preserves have real fruit inside—and ideally, you want the same amount of fruit in every serving. A standardized extract (in this case, for anthocyanins) will give you that, every time.
We’ve advocated taking an immune health supplement every day for years. 5 Day Elderberry Immune is NOT that supplement. This targeted formula is designed to immediately support your immune response, with only eight tablets a day for five days. This formula gives your immune system intense nutritional support for when you need it most, so you stay at your best.
|Dosage and Use|
|Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is to be taken daily for more than four weeks, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to reduce the risk of copper deficiency.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.